Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2017-2018 / 907 Civil)and 2,990 Armed Reserve jobs
Telangana State Public Service Commission Department has announced 3897 vacancies of Constable, TSPSC Recruitment 2017 could be the great chance for the job hunters who are preparing for the Govt Jobs in Telangana. To Apply for the Telangana Public Service Commission Police Constable Jobs 2017-18 contenders should possess 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ its equivalent.
Organization: Telangana State Police Department
No of Posts: 3897
- Civil – 907 Posts
- Armed reserved – 2,990 Posts
Application Mode Online
Selection Process: Applicants of Telangana Police Jobs 2017 are selected based on their performance in following rounds
- Preliminary Written test,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency test ,
- Final Written Examination,
- Marks weight age, and
- Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: To apply for Telangana Police Constable, Sub Inspector(SI) Recruitment 2018, You must pay the application fee of Rs.400 for General / OBC and Rs.200 for all other reserved categories.
Age Limit:Should have age between 18 to 25 years (for post no. 1 to 5) and 18 to 33 years (for post no. 6) as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxations for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt norms.rules.
Online Application Starting from – Updated Soon
Online Application Form Last Date – Updated Soon
Telangana Police Online Application Process, Apply online www.tslprb.in
- Candidates should visit the main website www.tslprb.in
- Click the link to “Apply Online” available on the home page of the website.
- Fill the online application form and upload required scanned copies of documents.
- Also pay the required application fee.
- Check the entered details and click on the Submit button
- At last take a printout copy of your application for future use.