Telangana Dost online Application 2019 : Telangana Educational Board has recently released DOST notification in their official website dost.cgg.gov.in. Students who have been completed 12+/Intermediate can eligible to fill the online application from 23rd May onward. Th is is an admission process for those who want to pursue Undergraduate courses/degree. DOST process has officially came in the year 2017, and decided to regulate all the Degree Educational Institutions in Telangana. in this application process, you can choose your Desired College and Course and according to your marks/GPA in the 12th+/Intermediate, They Allocate the seats.
The Telangana DOST Website is designed User-Friendly and it easily accessible for everyone and reduce your efforts with its advanced features. Students can easily fill the online application without facing any difficulty and submit it by paying the Registration fee. It takes more than one month to allot the seats for the students.
TS DOST ONLINE APPLICATION Procedure:
Its Just take few minutes to complete the online Application process. All You need is Your 10th/12th Class Educational Details, Phone Number, Caste and Income Certification (If Required). And it only one Time Registration process and the DOST has made a feasibility to apply for Six Universities in Telangana by paying Rs 100/-.
Inorder to ensure your Authenticity, the Board has made a Biometric Authentication and with your Signature (The Sign will be Same as you given in the College, School). You can avail this service in your nearest eesave/meesava centres. In case, you are don’t know the proceedings, below we have given the simple steps for the registration process. Carefully follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you have to type
dost.cgg.gov.in in your address bar
- And it will redirect to the Telangana DOST official Website.
- Before filling the online application, you have to keep your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number, Aadhar Number with you
- and now Click on the Notification, fill the all necessary details and in the bottom you have to proved your MEESEVA Caste Certificate Number and Income Certificate and (Annual Income should not exceed more than 2 Lakhs for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- after proving the necessary details of documents and now click on the Submit Button
- and here, you have to pay the Online Registration Fees 100/-with your credit/debit card
- Finally, Your Application form and A Payment Acknowledgement slip will be displayed
- Take A print out of both for further use
After Completing Registration, The DOST will provide you the Credentials for the participating in the web options, and it started from 25th May to 03th June. and for the late fees, they will collect 400/Rs and the final self-reporting takes place between 10.06.2019 to 15.06.2019.
Incase, if you are facing any trouble while filling the application process, kindly do contact us, we will provide you the solution as soon as possible..