How To Check UAN Status: The Universal Account Number Activation is allotted to the EPFO employees to check the EPF Balance. It is an distinct 12 Digit Number and it is an unique identity Member Id of employees those who are applied for the EPFO and it is generated by the Govt of India by using your Documents like PAN CARD, Aadhar Number, Ration Card, Educational Certificates and other Documents.
Once the UAN is generated and it will not change even though if you change your Job. It is a unique identity and serves for you lifetime. The Employees will get this UAN by employer and in case if you didn’t get from your employer and you still have a chance to access the UAN Status. For Accessing the UAN Status, you need to follow some simple steps. We provide you the direct links in this article where you can directly access the UAN Status.
How To Check UAN Status, EPF UAN Status, Balance Check?
It is serves as a welfare fund for the Employees and it is associated with your Bank Account Number, PAN CARD and Aadhar CARD and this also serves as the identity proof as a EPFO Employee. Already Government had made a mandatory rule for all organisations in India to avail EPFO Benefit To each and every employee. This helps them to reduce the burden financially in future though if they resign the job or in retirement. You can Claim the PF Status whenever you want.
Already Crores of Employees In India have already registered through EPFO Scheme and many of the employees are benefited from this scheme as it financially help them in future and in case if you want to check UAN Status through online at EPFO Website. In This Site, you need to enter your PF number, your region, and your name and this status will be show whether your UAN is Activation or not and before checking the STATUS OF UAN, you need to keep up with your Registered 22 DIGIT EPF member ID which is given by your employer and Mobile Number.
- Firstly, go through the EPFO Portal link http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/ to check the UAN Status
- Now you need to Select your EPFO State and Region with PIN CODE and after that you have to enter the UNIQUE 22 Digit PF Account Number which was given by your employer
- Here, you have to enter the Establishment and Extension Codes and for the establishment code you need to search here https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- and After knowing the code, click on the Check Status Button and finally you will get a message whether the UNIVERSAL ACCOUNT NUMBER is allotted or not.
- In Case, if you want to update your mobile number for the EPFO Account, you have to go the Account Settings and enter the number and you need to enter the OTP for the Activation.
Activation Guide for the EPF Universal Account Number- UAN:
Once you confirmed the UAN Member Id which was allotted by the EPFO and now you have to Activate by providing the all necessary details like Your NAME, DOB, Mobile Number and also you need to set the personal password. and after filling, click on the GET PIN Button and you for the fully activation, you have to wait for 7 working days.
- After Generated your UNIQUE UAN, you have to use the link below to activate http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
- After Entering to the above link, you need to create your login id and password to Check EPF Balance
- And after filling the all mandatory fields and now you will need to enter the PIN for the Activation.
- After Activation, you can able to claim your EPF and Check the Status.
The EPFO is one of the most effective schemes introduced in India so far and this scheme serves crores of employees and supports them financially for their future. The UAN scheme is to reduce the burden on employers and employees can get information regarding EPF balance and EPF Claim Status through UAN and it has as strict policies and if any one trying to generate more than UAN with multiple PF Accounts, and it will leads to cancellation of your PF Account.
How To Check EPFO Claim Status, PF Claim Status, EPF Balance Enquiry:
Before introducing online platform of EPFO, Employees used to visit EPFO offices to get to know about their Claim Status and after adapting digitisation of Procedures and it became simpler for the employees to track the position of your pf withdrawal application. You can able to Track the Employee Provident Fund Claim Status without visiting to EPFO Offices and You can easily claim the EPF with in seconds by visiting the EPFO official Website and we will guide you to check EPFO Claim Status.
- Click on this link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php and there you see “EPFO Claim Status” option
- Now Select your State and City and click on the “Search for Establishment Code” link
- And now enter your Establishment Code and which is a numerical in nature which contains 7 Digits of your member id.
- Now Enter your EPF Account number
- And Click on the Submit Button
- Finally, EPFO Claim Status will appear on the Screen
In Case, if you are still don’t how to Access the EPFO Claim Status and you can take a print out of the application form in the EPFO Website and fill the all necessary details and submit at your nearest EPFO Office.
How To Check EPF Balance | PF Balance Status Enquiry:
Employee Provident Fund is useful in doing savings for your future and every month, companies deduct PF from your monthly Salary and later you will claim your PF after Changing the job or at the time of your Retirement. The Claiming process has became easy now rather than visiting EPFO offices Regularly, the Govt has made feasibility to the Employees by introducing Digital Platform of EPFO, where you can Check EPF Balance Status Enquiry within Few Seconds.
The EPF Helps employees in many ways and every month, the Deducted amount from the salary will be saved in the EPF Account and if you want to withdraw your pf amount and the quick online Portal is helpful to check the epf balance. In this site, we are providing you the all active direct links which will redirected to the main site of the EPFO and also guide to the employees how to Access The EPF Balance Status. You can know it by simply following below steps.
Before Accessing the PF Balance status, you need to keep with your PF account number and your mobile Number
- Firstly, Visit the following webpage of EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Click on the “PF Balance Status” link which shown at the right side bar
- And now Select the your EPFO Office, Region and Give a Click on it.
- Fill the other details like EPF Account Number, Establishment Code, your name and mobile number
- After Filling up the Details now Click on the Final Submit Button
- your PF Account balance will be received Via SMS To your mobile phone.
You Can Also Check EPF Balance By giving A missed Call to 01122901406 Number and it is an toll free which is not chargeable . This can applicable only for those who are registered mobile number in EPFO Account.